· Which types of properties show the best investment returns
· Which area in which to buy and why.
· How to make your property appealing to sellers - tips that work.
· Market commentary - recession seems to be over, is it now the time to buy?
· How to buy property
· What role does interest on your bond play?
· Interesting property facts
· Getting on the property ladder...
· Why we are different
· Centurion Townhouses - Best buys
Dear Property Investor,
You are invited to attend one of our property seminars.
The market in the Centurion area has changed in the past few
months. Attend this free seminar and get the real facts on the current state of
From the seminar you will be provided with the following
- Overview of
current complex bank lending criteria.
Brief outline on estate tax, trusts, ccs and companies, tax and how to
structure your property purchase best.
- Which size
bond you qualify for, how and where to apply and what you will need to have
a successful application while simultaneously maintaining an exemplary
our research on which areas have the fundamentals for good growth and strong
rental demand. We understand property cycles and are able to recommend
different areas to suit different clients needs.
- What the
necessary steps are that need to be taken to start your application process.
- What the
fees will be in relation to your purchase.
- Receive an optional summary of the information provided to you at the
seminar at a cost of R250 per copy.
Free monthly property bargain newsletter
Where do I get a bargain property? Information is key!
Know on-the-day when a new property is listed for rental and for sale.
Bargain units go fast. Some investors buy off this list only.
Please send us your email address to
firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=I would like to receive...
By subscribing to our newsletter, you'll be the first to know when a new
property is placed on the market.
Find out before other buyers!
We place a strong focus on safe
and secure properties in various security estates. Our specialty is Centurion
townhouses and houses.
Properties for sale R450000 to R6 million. Rentals R4000 to
R25000 per month.